Specialist Doctor for Chest Treatment in Jaipur: Dr Sheetu Singh is one of the best Chest Specialist in Jaipur. Chest Pain is normally ascribed to heart disease people, who are suffering from heart disease and experienced dubious irritation, in which chest pain does not seem to be enough explanation. Generally, it describes any heart problem or heart attack that may be associated or characterized with any one of the following points:
- Tightness, pressure, or fullness in your chest area.
- Cold Sweats
- Breathing issue or shortness of breath
- Vomiting or nausea
- Weakness or Dizziness
- Extreme Chest pain that spread out into your arms, back, jaw, shoulders, neck.
- Feeling pain that is getting worse with your routine activity and then it goes away, again come back.
Diagnosis and Test
If random pain occurs in your chest then it doesn’t mean that it is giving the signal of a heart attack. You need to be immediately concerned with the Chest Specialist in Jaipur. But in the emergency room, a specialist will check for a heart attack first only to confirm that your life is not in danger. Then they check other symptoms such as any clot in your lung or collapsed lung. Doctors performed some immediate or life-saving test such as:
- ECG (Electrocardiogram):- In this test electrodes is attached to your skin and by this machine, the doctor monitors the electrical activity of your heart. When the heart muscle is injured, the electrical impulses generate the electrodes do not seem normal, the ECG being the best way to identify a heart attack is occurred or not.
- Blood Test:- In our heart muscle, some enzymes are found so by performing the blood test, the doctor checks the increment level of enzymes. When heart cells in injured, then these enzymes will leak into your blood due to a heart attack over hours.
- X-Ray Test:- X-Ray will tell the doctor about the condition of your lungs, major blood vessels, or the shape and size of your heart. If your lung has a certain issue such as a collapsed lung or pneumonia, on an X-Ray report doctor can check out these issues.